- Attendance Policy
- Grading Policy
- Parent Involvement Policy
- School Plan
- Title I Improvement
- Parent Engagement | Participación de los Padres
- George Washington High School-Student-Family Compact
- Student Code of Conduct | Código de Conducta del Estudiante
- Parent/Guardian SIS Access (HOW TO) | Cómo Registrarse Para el Acceso de Contacto
- School Fees & Extracurricular Fees
- Core Values
- Dress Code
Ogden School District and its schools support conservation through decreased use of paper communication and increased use of electronic communication. Electronic communication is particularly vital in the event of an emergency.
Parents and guardians are urged to provide a phone number (preferably a cellular phone number) and an email address to their student's school and to update the school any time the phone number or email address changes.
Parents and guardians who do not currently have an email account can learn how to create a free email account by clicking here.
Las instrucciones en español para crear una dirección de correo electrónico gratuita se pueden encontrar haciendo clic aquí.